Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yummy Paper


I have to confess, I bought something for myself the last time I went to Hobby Lobby for wedding stuff :( I couldn't stop myself they had this absolutely yummy paper from My Mind's Eye, called Out & About. I wish you could see it in person, it is all glittery and textured and just (sigh) well you know........what can I say, I am week. So I took a break and made a card using the this weeks Sketch Saturday sketch. (hmmm, that sounds weird) Hope you like it!

Sincerely,

Stacy
PS. the paper matches CTMH Tulip perfectly (bonus!)


1 comment:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Stacy!thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
I know what you mean about paper's,they are my fave crafting product!these paper's are are delish,i don't blame you for having a weak moment lol
fab card btw
hugs amanda x