Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Saturday, May 16, 2009

LOVE IS IN THE AIR







Hi everyone!

Sorry it has been so long! Planning a wedding (for my dd) is a 24/7 job! I thought I would show you a little bit of what has been taking up ALL of my time. Making wedding invitations, favor boxes and decorating tiny bottles of bubbles!!! One more week to go and I am free again to make something fun!!! I think I am way more nervous than my daughter about the wedding, LOL! I STILL haven't found a dress....ACK....so "a shopping I will go" again today.

I also wanted to share some pics of my sweet sweet baby Lilly, she is so funny, she was looking for a cool place to nap under the boxwood bushes in front of the porch, I walked out and out pops her head! It was so funny I had to try to capture it. Of course she is bigger than the bushes so you could see her head and bottom sticking out on both sides! Too funny :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Sincerely,
Stacy



1 comment:

stampmonkey said...

Stacy, these wedding items are sooo pretty! You've done a great job! I love what you've done and appreciate your sharing them with us. I hope you found a dress today...I remember what that stress was like from a year ago when my DD was engaged.

Your dog is such a beauty -- how funny that she was sticking out from both sides of the bush! ;)