Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Calming Down!






Hello Everyone!



I really didn't think I would have any stamping time before the wedding, however I am such a nervous wreck that I can't sleep. Creating has always been an outlet for me, a way to forget my worries and relax. So last night I found some wonderful inspiration from the
Stamp Something blog. You should hop over there and check out the DT cards. WOWZA! Makes me a little embarrassed to post mine.
Well, tomorrow is the BIG DAY, my dd's wedding! sniff sniff, choke.... you know I am going to need a lot of tissue, I will be crying like a baby! I will be back to post a pic of the most beautiful bride in the world :)
Have a blessed day!

Stacy

No comments: