Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Monday, May 25, 2009

SWEETSKUNKS



I found this stamp set that I had ordered from TAC a year ago maybe 2 (sometime before Dave Ramsey took over my budget wahhhh), and had never even opened it! GASP!!! I don't know why, it is so "stinkin" (cracking myself up) cute!! The black card stock and markers are CTMH and the pink paper is SU, the pearls and ribbon are from Michael's, so is the Martha Stewart border punch. I also used my Sakura stardust pen on the petals and ladybug. I just slightly altered the layout from the last post, so it probably looks kinda familiar!
I hope everyone is enjoying their extra day off!
Blessings and Hugs,
Stacy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My wedding pearls!!! Oh wait is the gift box ribbon!?! HeHe, Love you mom!