Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Door Hanger







First of all don't look at how dirty my house is!! I need to get out the power washer, that is on my "to do" list!! Hey, I gave the dogs a bath this morning so I figure that is enough work for one Saturday! LOL!

Anyway, on to the door hanger, (I cased it HERE) I saw this at Gayle's blog, Little Bird Design, and the first thing I thought of was "I have to make one for my parents!!!" Anytime you go to their house on a nice day they have a crude handwritten sign taped to their front door, telling you they are out back. So this is perfect for them. Mine is not anywhere near as cute as Gayle's. I plan on making some more, so hopefully mine will improve with practice. The first lesson I learned was to cut the circles out as you go!!! I of course waited until I had about a zillion layers of paper on top of my cardboard and THEN tried to cut it!!! Smart huh??? LOL
Hope you are having a great Saturday!!
Sincerely,
Stacy



2 comments:

Stamp Your Art Out said...

adorable! You can practice on me :0)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I want to make one for my mom!!! She is ALWAYS outside in her veggie garden or doing something outside. I will put mine on the door saying beware! there is an insane homeschooling mom who is never out in civilization nor does she speak to real live adults.. so enter with caution. you may never be allowed to leave! :) Anyway :) your hanger is just too cute! Thanks for sharing :) Have a blessed night :)