Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Monday, June 1, 2009

Coffee Anyone?




Pretty simple card. The inside says "coffee and friends are the perfect blend". More yummy paper from My Minds Eye. Hope everyone had a fabulous Monday (is that possible, (sigh)?. Uhm, I wonder who I can send this card too??? (wink) Maybe my coffee buddy would like it, what do you think? I have another door hanger to show you, maybe tomorrow. So check back. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and Blessings

Stacy

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

well, I for one had a HORRIBLE monday :) lol! Han woke up as happy as ever at 3:30 and did not go back to bed. Coffee was my only friend today ;). I love your card! The papers are beautiful and you know I love the theme :) I think I will go and make myself a cup and go to bed! lol! love ya! Have a blessed night.

stampmonkey said...

VERY cute, Stacy! I adore that paper collection (I still have quite a bit of it hoarded away). And I know what you mean about Mondays.... If I drank coffee, I'd have been drownin' in it yesterday (and today too) -lol!

I've seen your posts via email (Yay! they're coming in now!) but haven't had time to stop by to comment. Just wanted to say I love all you've been creating, and congrats on making it through your DD's wedding (with very little tears too...quite an accomplishment if you ask me!).

Hope your tomorrow is better than your yesterday. ;)

Stamp Your Art Out said...

I love it! Coffee time is one of the things I look forward to! Thank you for the card and the shoes :0)