Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Circle of Life

Happy Tuesday everyone!
I created this card for my oldest daughter and her husband.
I hope she likes it.
I used Moka Jenn from  



The sketch is from Tracey at 


This card also fits in for the following challenges.


My Time To Craft:  circles

Thanks for stopping by!
I will be back for tomorrow with another FBD challenge and card so please check back.
Stacy
supplies
Memento Ink, copic markers
My Minds Eye, Howdy Doody, PTI cardstock whtie and berry sorbet, American Crafts gray
PTI ribbon in berry sorbet, BG buttons,  the paper Studio pearls
embroidery thread, tombo adhesive, spellbinders dies

11 comments:

Catherine said...

OH MY STARS, STACY!!!!! This card is beyond TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!! WOWZA! I totally love your coloring and papers, and the layout for this just pops all of your special touches! (Is it your own design? or where did you find the sketch - either way I might need to borrow this idea!) I love, love, love the way you worked it with the buttons and ribbons! ACK! I just can't get over this beauty! I'm sure your daughter will just adore this and treasure it always! There is no doubting the love that's behind this fabulous creation. YGG!
(((HUGS)))

bumblebee creations said...

oh I am totally loving this card!! I may just have to get that image, as I just found out a couple of weeks ago that my daughter is expecting too!!

Unknown said...

O wow Stacy, this is adorable, what a sweet image and beautiful fun colours, love it so much :) xxx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

NO WORDS. I just fell out on the floor. down for the count. AMAZING!!! You totally need to start submitting cards to magazines. just sayin! This is just so beautiful. I am sure your daughter will LOVE it!

Shannon White said...

Wow is this Ever Fabulous!! 8-) Love your Wonderfully colored Darling image and Fantastic job with the sketch! Love the Pretty dp's and those buttons and ribbons are juts The Cutest!! Loe every detail! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

Sheryl said...

Hi Stacy! Congratulations on your daughters wonderful news! This card is gorgeous and your coloring is outstanding! I love the sketch too!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Bente said...

Really beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, I love what you did with the ribbon and buttons! Thank you for taking part in MTTC's Circle Circus challenge xx

Rachel Brown said...

oh now I love this card. Love your use of matts and layers, backing papers and colouring. Just perfect!!
Thanks for joining in with MTTC. Rachel x

Lauren said...

Such a sweet image and an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next time!

Lauren

chelseyadele said...

Your oldest daughter finds it quite darling....but doesn't think she ever received it!