Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF

This is just a little reminder that the month long prize challenge has started at
and it is 
LOVE!
This is a really simple card, but I just love this 
"dipped strawberry",
yummy, I do love chocolate covered strawberry's.
You can get this very affordable and versatile digi
HERE.
I was trying to use up some scraps laying on my craft table.
That is going to be my new goal, use up some scraps!
I am going to enter this card over at
Fussy and Fancy Challenges
for their polka dot challenge.
Hope you all have a super Friday and a great weekend!
Hugs and Smiles,
Stacy

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH MY GOODNESS HOW YUMMY THIS CARD IS!!! I LOVE the shading and your chocolate on the strawberry! The embossed kraft paper is GORGEOUS!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

HUGS!
Heather

bumblebee creations said...

oh WOW! I love this card!!! the chocolate looks real enough to eat! Great colors!

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my Stacy, that card is yummy goodness for sure!!! Love your strawberry (and I'm with you, love 'em for real too!). I've been working on my scrap pile for awhile too, it's the best feeling when you use up some! Have a wonderful weekend.

Linda

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Yummi! Lovely card, that strawberry almost look real! Thanks for sharing it at Fussy and Fancy. Best wishes from Lisbeth K

VanessaB said...

MMMM MMMM that loooooks soooooo good! amazing design on this tooo. the strawberry is perfect on a doily- what a great touch :)