Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Freshly Brewed Fall Challenge

Fall is finally here! After a long and very hot summer
the cool nights are delightful.
this week is to create a fall or autumn themed card.
For my card I used
 Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to see what the DT
has come up with the week, and to find out
what else is going on.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Stacy

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is JUST GORGEOUS Stacy! I LOVE the papers, your amazing stitching. LOVE how you used two different stitches!!! and your coloring is beautiful. LOVE the artistic ground you added.

Hope things are great on your part of the world. Wish we could enjoy a cuppa on a cool fall morning together.

HUGS!!!
Heather

VanessaB said...

This IS an amazing gorgeous fall card! It has such a sweet cozy feel to it and your coloring is beautiful as is your color/paper choices! love this card!! :)

Sheryl said...

This is such a beautiful Fall card, Stacy! It looks like a beautiful watercolored painting!
I envy your pretty sewing and I love how you pulled the ribbon through the button on the flower! Simply Lovely!
I hope that your having a great day!
Hugs Sheryl

Catherine said...

So stinkin' cute!!! The colors & coloring are gorgeous, and I'm drooling over your flower/button/ribbon combo!
What DP did you use? I love that flower with the orange background. Yummy!