Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fresh Brewed Challenge

Hello everyone! Did you have fun hopping yesterday?
You still have time to get in on the fun, just go to the
Freshly Brewed Challenge Blog
or scroll down to the next post for more information
 Wow there was some awesome eye candy for inspiration!
And there is more today! This week the challenge is
Pink & Paper piecing!
Love it!
And.....it is the first challenge of the Month so you know what that means....
Yep it is the month long prize challenge! Yippee!!!
I used another new rubber stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs for my card today.
This one features my favorite things, my laptop, coffee, and cupcakes!!!
What more could a girl want???
 This one is E(spresso) Mail!
We can't wait to see what you come up with this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Stacy

2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

I love this card Stacy!! The paper piecing is amazing!!

Linda Anderson said...

Stacy, FAB-U-LOUS card!!!!! Look at all that paper piecing, it's marvelous!!!!! Wish I had a laptop like that!!!!! Fun card my friend!

Linda