Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ribbons and Bows!

This week at Freshly Brewed Challenges we want to see you girl up your cards with some pretty
ribbon and bows!  I used the cute little Love Bird Owls for my card.  Check out the samples the DT has come up for you, they are sure to inspire you to start making a card or project immediately!
And just a reminder, March 1st is the release date for the NEW RUBBER!!! And wow they are cute so you don't want to miss it! We will be having a hop that day and a lot of fun, so be sure to come back!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Stacy

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my! What a cute cute card! Love those owls! Love your color scheme! Love your card!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the owls and the papers you used, great card!

bumblebee creations said...

your owls match the lovely paper you have used just perfect!! I love the card!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH Stacy girl!!! you are amazing!!! WOW!!! I LOVE These papers and how you colored the image. I LOVE HER IN PINK!!! :) hehehe!!! Cute Cute Cute!!! Pretty ribbons and bows! See you at the hop my friend!:)

Kirei na Kami said...

Pure perfection!!! I love your wonderful papers and your sweetly colored image. Toooo cute:o)

Linda Anderson said...

Stacy, this is one gorgeous card!!!! I love those love birds and the clever way you've incorporated your bows! Fabulous!

Linda

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

What ARE those spiral things you put your bows on? That looks so cool!!
I'm so jealous- I wish I could coordinate DP's like this... they are perfect together... I'm always afraid to use patterned ribbons with patterned paper, but it looks so GOOD!!! I leave here today inspired to try something new!
THANK YOU!
xoxo
Stacie

Kirei na Kami said...

I just had to stop by again and thank you for all the sweet comments:o) You sure know how to make a gal feel extra special! You are such a sweetie and have made my return to paper crafting all the more rewarding:) THANK YOU!!!!