Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Guess What's New at Fresh Brewed Designs????

It is party time at Fresh Brewed Designs! Heather is celebrating the Grand Opening of her new Store, and the release of her brand spankin' new RUBBER STAMPS!!!! Yep I said RUBBER!!!! Woot, woot!!! How cool is that!!! I finally got a chance to ink one of mine up, this one is Love Mug, isn't it fun? If you look at the close up you will see I covered the heart up with a star 'cause it just went better with my paper.
There is A LOT going on this weekend around here, so ya better brew up a big pot of coffee! There are some super fun challenges going on at Paper Craft Planet, one is a color challenge, brown, green, and yellow with a party theme. So do ya think my card fits?
Heather is also have a ****SALE****with every stamp purchased you will receive a grab bag of goodies AND 2 FREE digis!!!!!

I used this sketch from Eat Sleep Stamp.  I think I am addicted to Tracy's  fun Sketches now!  She  makes these really awesome cards you should go have a look-see!

Stamp: Fresh Brewed Designs, All paper:  CTMH, Die cut star, Buttons & Thread: CTMH, Ink: CTMH, Prisma glitter, Ribbon: PaperTrey Inc.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Stacy

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi ya, Stacy!
This card is AWESOME!!!! I love the paper piecing you did and those fun & funky patterns just rock! I'm totally loving your banner and star/button stack. FAB card creation!
((((HUGS))))

Tracy said...

Awwww Stacy! Thank you for the shout out and the nice comment. **blush** Your card is wicked cute. You had me at first with the adorable image, then the color combo! Fantastic take on the sketch too girl! Thank you so much for playing along with sketch #108. Can't wait to see what you do with the next one!

Hugs,
Tracy