Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Freshly Brewed Challenge

This week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Heather has a fun sketch for you to try! I used "the Queen of Hearts" for my card, in real life  she is VERY sparkly, but it didn't show up in the picture. There are tons of fun images to choose from at Fresh Brewed Designs Heather has been creating and adding new images, so make sure you go by and have a look-see!  I hope you have a few minutes to check out the fabulous cards the DT has created to inspire you this week.  We can't wait to see what you brew up for us!

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh just as sweet as can be! She looks mah-ve-lous in her royal finery! This is dazzling - great job on the sketch! x0x0

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Stacy ... I am just HORRIBLE for just now getting around to my lovely DTs blogs. I am telling you, I have been super busy and you will see soon what I have been up to. I LOVE your card! She is sooooo creepy pretty and those papers are PERFECT!!!! Hugs and loves!!!