Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Challenge and Blog Candy Reminders











I am sorry I don't have a card to share with you but I wanted to remind everyone of a couple of things. First you still have time to enter the sketch challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs. Please go by the challenge blog and check out the wonderful inspiration from the DT!
I also wanted to remind you that today is the last day to sign up for this weeks blog candy.
You need to go HERE to sign up.
(do not sign up on this post)
Hugs,
Stacy





1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love ya Stacy! Sorry I meant to link your candy! I feel horrible!!! I will get the next one linked and added to my sidebar... promise!

Thanks for the shout out. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!