Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SWEET SKETCH #42











Hello! It is Sweet Sketch time! This was a really fun sketch to work with, I am sure I will be using this one again. Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.
Now, I just smile every time I say that...go ahead and try it! It is so fun to say B U G A BOO! Hee, hee! Ok, any way, besides being fun to say there are tons of great images to pick from. Everything from cute babies to funny old men. I was just cracking up when I was looking at all of the images, some of them are just hilarious! I ended up with 6 I think, so you will be seeing more! You also have to check out what the rest of the DT has created for you! Wowza, you are going to find some inspiration, I promise!
OH, and prizes, we can't forget about that!
Jodi from Bugaboo (hee, hee) is offering one lucking participant 7 yep thats right SEVEN digi stamps from her store!!
Woot, woot, I want to win that!
Good Luck everyone and Happy Spring!
Yippee it is finally here. Even if we did get 8 inches of snow here on the first day of spring! Ahhhh life in the Missouri! Never a dull moment!
Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Stacy

10 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my goodness girl, you just keep getting better and better!!! WOW~ I love the cutie pie little birthday card. That image is adorable and colored perfectly! I love the bright and cheery papers. The second Easter card is darling! Another cutie image and I LOVE the CBd patterned paper. I am always scared to do that for some reason? Beautiful!

Have a blessed day

mulberry station said...

Wow, Stacy...your cards couldn't be cuter! I like both but the second one is my favorite. No, I can't decide. They are both just too cute!

Donna said...

Your cards are adorable Stacy...I love the bright spring colours on the first card and the little candy brads! Your 2nd card has such a soft tone to it and I love the little pearl in the centre of the ribbon :) Donna x

Stamp Your Art Out said...

Ooh! Is that new paper? I love both of them :0)

hugs,
Y~

Do What You Love said...

Stacy, I love both your cards. That little girl is so cute and I love the bright flavors - excellent papers! The bunny - how cute is that with that bow and I love the organza ribbon you used. Such a beautiful background for Ms. bunny. The papers are awesome - such wonderful cards to brighten up anyone's day. I hope you are having a fantastic week too! :D

Lisa T said...

Your cards are both so adorable! Cute images and great colors! It's nice to see something bright and cheery on such a rainy, grey day. Hope the weather is nicer where you are!

Melissa Craig said...

How cute are these! I love them both. So spring-y and so alive with color. Just stare at your cards and ignore the snow!

Arlana 11426 said...

Hello Stacy, I was so fun to see you do two card. They both turned out so adorable. Love all your fun colors.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Stacy! Hope the snow melted by now! Doesn't Mother Nature know it is Springtime? I just love the vivid colors on your birthday card. And oh what a sweet image! Your bunny card makes me want to eat those jelly beans. You colored your bunny image so cute! The yellow around him is a nice addition....and your embossing is wonderful!

KymKreates said...

It is a fun word to say!!!! Both f your cards are just marvelous!!!! Snow yuck!!!! Great job!!!