Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FRESH BREWED DESIGNS BLOG HOP

(for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday card please scroll down to previous post)






Hello hoppers!!! Yippee, it is time for another New Release Hop for Heather's adorable images at Fresh Brewed Designs. If you got here from Dee's blog then you are on the right track. Of course don't forget Heather is playing a super fun game so you dont' want to miss any of the blogs. My word is *and* so don't forget to write that down. My cards are really simple but hopefully you can see how fun these images are, and there are so many more! You just have to go and see for yourself. Your next stop is Rhonda's blog. Happy hopping!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Stacy

17 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Stacy,
If by simple you mean fabulous, then you are right on track!!! I love HB fishing! :o) she makes me laugh. That was SO me when I was young, throwing my Grannys fish (and bait) back in the water. Not sure if that was such a good thing now... did I actually drown the poor worms?? lol!:/ Your Pirate Tommy is just as sweet! My Tommy has this face he makes when he dresses as a pirate. He TRIES to look mean, but is so cute it is impossible!

Thanks for all you do. Lots of love
and have a blessed day!

Heather

Christa said...

Love the pirate! I could use that for so much! Thanks for sharing!

Christa=)

StampinCathy said...

Cute cards. Love the colors, layout, and images you used.

Marlene said...

Having fun on this blog hop. Cute card!

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy, i love your cards, sometimes simpler is better and I also think mine are simple. Hugs xxx

Callie said...

Very cute Stacy!

Bobbi said...

Love the colors you used in both of your cards. The one of Hannah cutting the fishing line is too cute.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Stacy. Two fantastic cards. I love the colours and backgrounds, they really show off your images perfectly.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Catherine said...

Stacy! {{{{HUGS}}}}
Love that Hannah card! The image is perfect on that awesome PP and the pearls/dew drops are fab! "Argggg!" Tommy looks ready to take on Capt. Jack Sparrow!
Great job!

Barbara said...

Stacy, both cards are so cute! I get such a kick out of HB cutting bait! And what little boy doesn't have a bit of pirate in him? Great projects!

Barb

kadie said...

Saweet!!! Awesome job, Stacy!

Ginny said...

cute cards :)

bumblebee creations said...

love them! That Tommy really made me smile!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Stacy, your cards are sensational!!!! Hannah Belle Fishing is colored so beautifully and is paired perfectly with that lovely DP. I also love Pirate Tommy with the gold cording...you know how much pirates love their gold;o) Awesome creations as always!!!!

Hugs!!!
Carolyn

Toothy said...

I just love that pirate card and image.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great cards!

Mary Giles said...

Stacy these are sooo super cute! I love how both have something to do with water. You have brought the images to life.