Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Saturday, February 13, 2010

FBD "CASEed" it card!

I totally cased this card from the uber talent Carlolyn *HERE*!!! I just couldn't stop thinking about those adorable google eyes! Sooooo, I had to drive into town and go to Wal-Mart just to buy google eyes so I could make a card like Carolyn's!  Ahhh, I know I am a sad, sad, copy cat :(  It is hard to tell in the pic. but her wing is popped up and all glitterd (I went crazy with the glitter on this one) and the rhinestones I have been "saving" for EVER!!! I kept everything else really simple and basic.
You can get an adorable little buggy just like this one at Heather's shop,
 Fresh Brewed Designs.  She just released a bunch of new super cute buggy images!  Please go by her store and check them out, then hop over to her blog and see what she has been up to!
I was also inspired by several awesome challenges that are going on right now, check out these fun filled challenge blogs:
Crazy For Challenges (RED)
Our Creative Corner (something old that is new: rhinestones)
Cleary Inspired (Glam it up!..this is my second card for this one)
Well, thats it for now, I need to stop messing around and do some laundry! Ick! Which is going to be very hard for me because my sweet friend Yvonne gave me some stamps and paper and ribbon for my birthday that I am itching to play with! {{{{sigh}}}} I need a maid so I can just play all day, LOL!
Have a great Saturday!
Hugs,
Stacy

7 comments:

Ginny said...

am LOVING these buggy images, and the EYES are FAB :0)

LorettaL said...

Your card is marvelous! I love that darling buggy image. Thanks so much for playing with the OCC!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love this card!!! I too thought the googly eyes were a darling touch and planned to copy cat that one day too :) IT is all Carolyn's fault for being so darn talented!!! lol!!!

Your card is adorable and totally made me smile!!! Hope you have a beautiful and blessed Sunday!

Hugs ~ and Happy Valentines Day!

Kevin Renz said...

Stacy, thanks for playing again... Love what you did with the glam.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Ohh, wonderful card. That little bug is just too adorable, and he really did have to have google eyes! Glad you got those rhinestones out of your stash! Happy you could join in the fun this week at Our Creative Corner.

stampmonkey said...

Well, Happy {belated} Birthday, Stacy!! What day? And guessing from your post today, you've hit the big 4-0! You may think you're old, but believe me, you're not really old until you hit the even bigger 5-0! lol

I love you card --CASEd or not! Your glitter-craziness looks wonderful and I loved how you placed all the rhinestones! Great job, fun colors, and darling image!

sending big ol' birthday hugs,
Christi

Unknown said...

Fantastic card! Great job on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.