Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Friday, November 13, 2009

FRESH BREWED DESIGNS, IMAGE RELEASE

Image: Snowman Hide and Seek by Heather Dennis, Fresh Brewed Designs

Image: Shining Star by Heather Dennis, Fresh Brewed Designs
Sketch and color combo by Hannah Dennis


Image: Stacy and Pets by Heather Dennis, Fresh Brewed Design
Oh My Gosh, I am so sorry this post is so late!!! I have been having issues with either my computer or Blog Spot or both!!!
Any way...
Are these not the cutest snowmen you have ever seen??? Heather is having tons of fun things going on over at her blog for her image release for
Fresh Brewed Designs! You MUST go and get in on the fun!!!
I have to tell you when I first saw the "Stacy and Pets" image that Heather drew for me (an early Christmas present) I laughed until I cried, then I cried because she is so sweet!!! I can not believe she captured the personality of me and my babies ( Lilly (collie) Maggie (dachshund) and Sassy Cat) so well!!! It looks just like us, and yes I am round like that! LOL
I hope to be back later today with more. Thank you so much for stopping by.
Blessings,
Stacy

6 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK and WOW!!! Your cards are gorgeous Stacy!!! I am in love with each and every one of them!!! What a cute card made with Hannah's sketch! Oh I love it!!! That icicle border is perfectly darling!!! I am SO SAD I passed that one up the other day at AC Moore when they had their sale!!! I got 2 with the punch and border set, but I wanted this one so much! lol. I will use a coupon or wait for the next sale :).

I am so touched and so happy that you like your Snow Family image I made for you. I can tell you yours was one of hardest! lol. I had some really odd looking animals to start with, lol!!! :) I really am so glad you like it (I did not make you round!!! :) ) and I LOVE the card you made with it :) I got my first order too! It is not a blogger but Tommy's coworker wants me to make his family into snowman and make cards for him. I am just stuck on how much to charge? HELP!!! :P

Have a blessed day. I appreciate you so much! Big hugs!!!

Heather

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my! I am so totally loving these personalized snowmen-women!!!! I love them-so great!!! TFS!

Toothy said...

Wow, so pretty, I love the icicle look on that first card too,

Do What You Love said...

Stacy, this is so adorable - the icicle punch - that is what I was looking for...Michael's didn't have it but I'll find one...this really makes it chilly. The papers are adorable and that image - wow, just too cute! Those mittens...too adorable! The pets and you with a cup of something delicious...Heather really has talent and so do her friends. You all did a bang up job!

stampmonkey said...

VERY cute cards, Stacy!! I had to laugh out loud when I saw that first one --that image is too cute for words! And the 'Stacy-and-pets-inspired' image is so sweet! You did a wonderful job with all of your cards here, girl! And it's nice to see you posting so often. ;)

Carolyn Bounds said...

More AMAZING eye candy!!!! Talk about some scrumptious creations...Y-U-M-M-Y!!!! You rocked Hannah's sketch and color challenge, and every detail in these beautiful cards is spectacular!!! Thanks for all the creative inspiration!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn