Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Butterfly Kisses



I made this card with one of the sweet images that Heather sent me. She reminded me of a butterfly so I had to add some butterfly bling! I didn't take a pic of the inside of the card for you but it says "Sometimes it's the little things that bless our lives the most." That is so true, and I for one need a reminder every once in awhile. Just a sweet little stamped image from a person I met through my blog was so touching it reminded me what a blessing friends can be. Thank you Heather.


On the subject of friends, my dear friend Yvonne is preparing for a missions trip and could use a few prayers regarding finances for the trip and preparing the lesson she will be teaching while there. Your support will be greatly appreciated.


Have a blessed week.


Sincerely,


Stacy

3 comments:

J.Jones said...

That is a Beautiful Card.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love this card!!! The colors are perfect!
I am so glad you like the images .. and thank YOU for being such a sweet friend and touching my life in the way that you have.
I will be praying for your friend Yvonne and pray that she can reach many lost soles. Tell her thank you for me .. for taking that step and listening to God. It is an amazing thing to be able to go on a mission trip and reach out to others in need.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Stacy :) What a darling card and image!

Jennifer :)