Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gingerbread Greetings


Ah, the last Christmas Card post for the year. They are going in the mail tomorrow so I won't torture you with anymore Christmas cards :0) I will have to move on to something else. As usual I cased most of my Christmas cards from my BFF Yvonne, so I didn't post them, but if you bug her enough maybe she will post hers! Well, I hope I am not the LAST person on the earth sending out my cards, I am usually not this late, no really, I'm not! I hope you are all ready to enjoy a very Merry Christmas. I only have one day of work left, then I get a week off, YIPPEE!!!!

Blessings,

Stacy

No comments: