Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Monday, July 14, 2008

OCC CHALLENGE





Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend.


This is a card that I made for the OCC challenge. This was a hard one for me, I wanted something simple and calming, however I kept over-doing the card and had to start over, I almost gave up, actually I did, I went to bed and got up about 2 hours later and this is what I came up with. The scripture is embossed in white and says "The Joy of The Lord is My Strength", sorry it is hard to see in the pictures. The paper, ribbon, brads and ink are CTMH, the stamp is Verve, I am not for sure about the flowers, and I used my Score Pal on the background piece then sanded the raised edges. Have a wonderful day.
Sincerely,
Stacy

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely gorgeous card...wow! thanks for playing along with us!

Cindy Haffner said...

So beautiful, thanks for playing with us OCC girls.

Stamp Your Art Out said...

Yeah!!! The mojo has returned :0)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Lovethe scored background and the flowers. TFS!

Tam said...

Oh, I hate when I lose my mojo! You definitely got yours back with a bang - this card is beautiful!!

stampmonkey said...

Lost your mojo?! HA! This card is absolutely gorgeous, Stacy! I love your scallops, and your sanded scoring really gives it a nice feel. I tried and tried with this same challenge and I'm just not likin' what I ended up with. Yours is what I wished mine looked like. *sigh*

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is Beautiful!!! I love the colors and how soft it is!!! Just beautiful!!!